Monster Hunter Rise 3.7 Update Live, Patch Notes Released
Capcom updated Rise of the Tomb Raider’s title to version 3.7, adding “a lot of new features” and a world state save function in addition to tons of gameplay tweaks.
The “monster hunter rise 3.5 patch notes” are a set of notes that were released to inform players on the changes in the latest update for Monster Hunter: World.
Monster Hunter Rise has received a fresh update, bringing the Nintendo Switch game to version 3.7. The game’s next Event Quests are slated to begin in just a few days, and today’s update lays the setting for them! Senri the Mailman offers these Event Quests for download, with a new one available every week on Friday at 00:00 GMT. It’s unknown how long these weekly events will go, but Capcom has already hinted that there will be more in 2022. The following are the full patch notes from the game’s official website:
- Every week, new Event Quests will be accessible.
- Nintendo eShop now has new DLC available.
- Fixed a problem that caused a non-existent Voice Type 4 to be chosen when making a Palamute in some situations, leading in crashes and other difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that caused the goal settings to vary between the Host and the guests in the Training Area on occasion.
- When struck by a vent in the Lava Caverns or a Blastoad, certain creatures might just flinch instead of being knocked down.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the player from entering their tent if they changed regions just before starting Wyvern Riding.
- A issue that prevented the Item Bar from being updated on occasion has been fixed.
- When leaving on the Serpent Goddess of Thunder quest while wearing Arthur’s layered armor, a glitch that prevented various visual effects from being presented in cutscenes was fixed.
- When utilizing particular leg armor in conjunction with the Sonic Jersey layered armor, a problem caused the player character’s waist to seem chopped off.
- When utilizing the Hinoa Long or Minoto Long hairstyles, a problem caused the player’s hair to clip through their body on occasion.
- When a player joins a multiplayer game when their Buddy has been requested to wait, a problem prevented the player’s Buddy from being shown briefly.
- If the player enters a Lobby during the Give Treat animation, the jerky on the Buddy’s nose is no longer seen.
- When executing the Giga Barrel Bombay, Palicoes would periodically stop moving due to a glitch.
- When utilizing the Ground Splitter, a glitch caused the display of the gunlance’s remaining rounds to become erroneous on sometimes.
- When a player is attacked by a Palamute’s body slam and blunt hit combination while defending, an unintentional guard occurs.
- Fixed an issue where the hue of the insect glaive’s glow differed from the equipped Kinsect’s on occasion.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to dodge if they stopped aiming with the bowgun for a period of time.
- Under some conditions, a bug caused a difference between the quantity of ammunition possessed and the amount of ammo shown for the bowgun.
- When several controllers are connected, an issue was fixed that caused the Gyro Correction type to only be reflected on one controller.
- If you rapidly move throughout the town during multiplayer, Cohoots will vanish from other players’ arms.
- When the aggregate amount of monsters slaughtered and captured hits 99,999, a problem prevented the Total Slain number on the second page of the Guild Card from being shown properly.
- Various text problems were fixed.
- Other minor problem fixes have been implemented.
Monster Hunter Rise has been a huge hit on Switch so far, with over 7.5 million units sold as of October. Given the game’s popularity, it’s hardly surprise that Capcom is investing a lot of effort into creating new content and fixing issues. Hopefully, the most recent update will keep gamers interested!
Monster Hunter Rise is out today on Nintendo Switch, with a PC version coming later this year. All of our past coverage of the game can be found right here.
Are you excited about the Event Quests in Monster Hunter Rise? What are your first impressions of the Switch game? Let us know what you think in the comments, or tweet us at @Marcdachamp to speak about all things gaming!
Watch This Video-
The “monster hunter rise roadmap” is a blog post that was released by the developers of Monster Hunter Rise. The blog post contains patch notes for the game’s 3.7 update, which includes new content such as new quests and monsters.
- monster hunter rise next update
- monster hunter rise(update 4)
- monster hunter rise 3.1 patch notes
- monster hunter rise update new monsters
- monster hunter rise dlc