Phone case management guide
Everyone has a cell phone nowadays, and a lot of people use them on a daily basis.As it is being used so frequently, the phone accumulates more and more dirt from outside which may not be noticed but plays an important role in making your cell phone dirty.In order to make your cell phone shine like new, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
First of all, gather the things which you are going to need in order to make this happen.These include a toothbrush, dish soap, microfiber cloth and some water.Now what you want to do with these objects is that you need to apply water on the cloth and then sprinkle some dish soap on top of that.
How to clean clear phone case
- Gather your supplies
After this step is done, you need to sweep the toothbrush on all of the curves of your cell phone case in order to avoid scratches.You should do this by applying pressure with your fingers.Now, after brushing it properly take some water and put it on top of cloth so that all of the soap is removed.Now, leaving some water on top of the cloth you need to take your phone case and wipe off all of the dirt with this damp cloth.After doing this, you can see that it started turning brighter than before!
Apply toothpaste to the case and use a cloth to scrub it in a circular motion
After applying toothpaste in a circular motion on your phone case, you need to use the microfiber cloth in order to scrub it and then rinse with water.The reason why you should use the toothpaste is because of its abrasive particles which can remove all of the dirt from inside and outside of your cell phone.
Rinse the case with water and let it dry
After you have used a toothpaste, take a cloth and rinse off the case so that all of the toothpaste is removed.Now what you need to do is leave it under sunlight so that all of the water evaporates from it and your phone case becomes dry again.If there are any stains which still remain on top, then you can repeat the above steps again.Now you will be amazed to see your cell phone case shining like new!
Do’s and Dont’s
- Apply toothpaste on the other side of cloth and not directly on the phone case.
- Use a towel to remove all of the excess water from your cell phone case.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals such as acetone or alcohol as this can damage both your phone case and also your hands.
- After cleaning it you can put a protective cover on top of your cell phone case.
- Leave the toothpaste under sunlight for drying after applying it on your phone.
- Do not use excessive pressure while brushing your cell phone case with a toothbrush as this may cause damage to the case.
- If there are any scratches present on top of your phone case then take a marker and color it with the same shade to make it look uniform.
- Do not get any toothpaste inside your cell phone because this may damage the electronic parts.
- Do not immerse your cell phone in water as it will shorten its life.
- Do not scrub it with a toothbrush as this can also damage your phone case and make it look worse.
- Do not leave the toothpaste on top of your cell phone case for too long as this may cause damage to the color of your phone.
- If you are using any chemicals such as acetone or alcohol, make sure to put a barrier between your skin and phone case as they can react badly.